Saturday 24 September 2011

Winner and Top 5 Week 121 Alter/Recycle

Good Morning all!
Thanks to everyone for all your magnificent Alter/Recycle creations last week, I thoroughly enjoyed visiting all your blogs with so many diverse projects, the only problem was trying to choose my Top 5 - a really tough decision I can tell you!
Firstly though, I'll not keep you in suspense any longer, Random Org picked our winner who this week is:

*    *     *     *
*   
        
          

#52   Christine

This is Christine's gorgeous altered chocolate box.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Please email me at nicolajacklinis@live.co.uk to arrange for you to receive your prize.



Now for my Top 5, in no particular order:

#22 Donna














#12 Eva



CONGRATULATIONS to you all, please feel free to grab your Top 5 badge.

Our lovely Amanda will be here soon with another fab challenge to kickstart your week ahead!
Love,





3 comments:

Hussena said...

thank you so much for selecting my project in the top 5 i am so honoured.

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for choosing my creation in the top 5, look forward to your next challenge, Sarah x

DonnaMundinger said...

So excited to be among the top 5! Thanks so much and congrats to the others. Fabulous stuff! xxD