Saturday 1 November 2014

Week 283 - Masculine


Note added Saturday morning: Last weeks challenge winner Sarah has very kindly asked us to re-draw the winner as she is a member of the sponsors DT and the new name out of the hat is Kevin, please drop me a mail Kevin so I can arrange your prize.

Happy Saturday! It's time for new challenge here at Allsorts.

Let's remember our men - so any masculine card or craft is welcome.

Our sponsor is:


DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.
One winner drawn with random. org will receive £10 voucher.

Here's the samples from the fabulous Design Team:


Jo

Mervi
using Bowling Alf from Digistamp Boutique
 
Sarah
                                          Using Football Alf from Digistamp Boutique
                            

Wendy

Now it is your turn, welcome;-))m


6 comments:

Sandra H said...

All are so beautiful x

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely projects from the Design Team! Until next time THANKS! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Cazzy said...

I love Digi Stamp Boutique images, lovely examples from the team.

Cazzy x

Donna said...

Gorgeous creations ladies.
thanks for another super challenge.
Hugs, Donna xx

Andrea W said...

Fantastic inspiration from the design team! Thanks for the masculine challenge.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah what wodnerful male cards by the DT thanks for sharing and a great challenge, Shaz in Oz.x