Saturday 29 November 2014

Week 287 - Milestone Birthdays


Good morning, Sarah here, thank you for all your fabulous entries last week. The winners' post is below if you haven't seen it. This week is my turn to host the challenge and as today I am celebrating a rather BIG birthday I have chosen the theme...

'Milestone Birthdays'

  By 'Milestone Birthday' I mean those extra special birthdays such as 1st, 18th, 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th etc... I will leave it to your imagination as to the one I am celebrating today ;-)

http://www.stix2.co.uk/

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Stix 2.


Stix 2 is the home of all your adhesive needs and much more as well, their prize is an ultimate adhesive kit, something we all need in our everyday crafting.

Here are the wonderful creations from the DT for your inspiration........

Jo



Wendy
 

Fabulous aren't they? Hope you all have a lovely weekend and we can't wait 
to see what you create for our Milestone Birthdays challenge x 
  
 


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Stunning !!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the champagne cork and tattoo one - made me giggle x