Friday 14 July 2017

Magical and Mythical winners

Many thanks for all your lovely entries to our Magical and Mythical theme, there were not too many of you so I am guessing you are busy enjoying the summer weather.

The winners this week as chosen by Random org., are...........

Removed to comply with GDPR

Please mail me by 20th July with your full names and postal addresses so I can send your prizes to you.

And our Top 5 in no particular order are...............

Margreet

Fiki

Christine


Jenni

Pirjo

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back tomorrow with a new theme.


9 comments:

Repolainen said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 5! Congratulations to the winners and other Top 5's. Hugs, Pirjo=Repolainen

Pippa said...

Thank you so much for picking my little furry alien as a winner. Email sent as instructed - excited!

Craftyfield said...

Ooh... So proud my card has made it to the top! Thank you so much, Im off to get my badge... Congrats to the winners and fellow Top 5!

Margreet said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 5. Congrats to all others!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations all
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

congrats to winners and to other top 3!
Im so happy that my card is in top 3!
have a nice day
hugs

UplayOnline said...

Email sent as instructed - excited!


ดูหนัง

Ekam Khurana said...

cinema box ios

DreamNT said...

I was very fortunate to be able to visit your page.









บาคาร่า